Large Residential Surveyor Maidstone
Here at Adkins Consultants, we work hard to help our clients deal with all issues concerning owning, buying or building a home through our extensive knowledge of the construction industry. From our offices in Bearstead near Maidstone, Kent we offer a wide range of surveying services to our customers throughout the South East and London.
One of the services that we specifically provide relates to large residential properties. Our team of large residential surveyors in Maidstone can help to ensure that the building you are buying is safe and doesn’t suffer from any structural faults or damage. They will also carry out inspections of your current home prior to choosing to make any major changes to it. They are also on hand to provide you with all the necessary information you need in order to make a more informed choice about whether to buy a new home or to make changes to the one you live in currently.
Why Choose Us?
- We understand how important a project is no matter the size
- We are dedicated to providing you with high-quality service at all times
- All projects are managed personally by one of our directors
- We believe communication is key to remain in contact with you throughout the project
- We are very passionate about the work we do
We offer a wide variety of different surveying services to our customers as part of our residential surveyor packages. The surveying services that we offer in relation to residential properties are as follows:
Residential Building Surveyor
Each of these surveyors carries out a variety of different services. The kinds of services you can expect both our large residential surveyors and quantity surveyors to carry out include:
Large Residential Surveyor in Maidstone Services
- Provide guidance on main structural components of a residential property
- Carry out inspections to determine any specific faults or defects to a property
- Provide expert witness surveys
- Provide estimating, cost advice and lifecycle costing
- Provide advice on economies of design and value management
- Prepare Bills of Quantities and pricing documents
- Offer procurement and contract advice
- Prepare tenders, analyse them and contract documents
- Provide post contract cost control and financial reporting
- Provide an interim valuation and agreement of the final account
- They work closely with architects, construction companies and you to ensure that all projects run smoothly
If you would like further information about our surveying services in Maidstone, then please call us on 01622 236500. Alternatively, you can send us an email at email@example.com. We will then arrange for a member of our experienced team to call you back to discuss your requirements further.